15 Guns in 15 Days Fundraiser
Central Baldwin Chamber of Commerce
(Herein Referred to as CBCC)
1. Limit of 600 tickets to be sold numbering 001 to 600. A minimum of 300 tickets must be sold, the CBCC reserves the right to decrease the number of prizes should the 300 minimum not be met.
2. One (1) ticket per $50.00 donation.
3. By obtaining a ticket you attest that you are a law-abiding citizen of good moral character, may legally possess the firearm(s) won, have intention of using the firearm(s) only in a legal and safe manner, and will or have already obtained instruction. Failure to meet the requirement to legally possess the firearm will result in forfeiture of the winning firearm.
4. A ticket will be drawn for each weekday from October 2 through October 20, 2023.
5. Each winner will pick a gun from the set list of guns provided for the giveaway (that are remaining). Only one of each gun listed is available.
6. Winning tickets drawn will be re-entered in the giveaway. Each ticket represents an opportunity to win fifteen (15) guns.
7. Winner and firearm won will be posted on the Central Baldwin Chamber of Commerce Facebook page, facebook.com/centralbaldwinchamber. The winner will be notified by phone.
8. Proceeds of the “15 Guns in 15 Days Giveaway” benefit the Central Baldwin Chamber of Commerce and its program of work, areas of focus in the community, and the Junior Executive Youth Leadership Scholarship Program.
9. You must be at least 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States to purchase a ticket. The winner must be 18 years old to receive a long gun and 21 years old to receive a handgun.
10. Winners will be notified, using the name, phone number, and/or address that the purchaser has written or requested to be on the ticket stub. In the event the CBCC is unable to contact the winner, it is the sole responsibility for the winning ticket holder to contact the CBCC to claim his/her prize. Prizes are NOT transferable; the person designated on the ticket must claim the prize. ALL PRIZES MUST BE CLAIMED AND TRANSFER COMPLETED WITHIN 90 DAYS OF THE SCHEDULED DATE THE TICKET IS DRAWN.
11. All federal Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (BATF) rules apply. Giveaway is void where prohibited.
12. All firearm transfers will be administered through Campbell Hardware & Sporting Goods, 22529 AL-59, Robertsdale, AL 36567, and all applicable Federal and State laws will apply, including the state laws for the legal residence of the winning ticket holder.
13. In the event winners need or wish to have the firearm(s) won transferred to their local FFL dealer closer to their residence, shipping and any other additional costs involved with the transfer will be the responsibility of the winner and arrangements must be made directly with Campbell Hardware & Sporting Goods.
14. The winner will be required to verify that ownership of the firearm(s) won is legal in their state, city or town, prior to taking possession of won prize(s).
15. At no time with CBCC take possession of any of the firearms involved in this giveaway; winners will receive firearms directly from Campbell Hardware & Sporting Goods, Robertsdale, Al; all applicable laws will apply.
16. CBCC limits all liability to the purchase price of a ticket purchased.